We offer this big-body coupe 1951 De Luxe Mercury with all the modern comfort and safety features, including air conditioning and adult seat belts. This saloon car is available 24/7 with professionally trained chauffeurs, fully insured as per local law and regulations. It is ready to go around Cuba at your leisure. Whether going for a Tour around the capital city of Havana, or taking you further afield to Cienfuegos, Trinidad or the Keys. Please browse our Gallery for photos of this unique Mercury 51. Whilst other 1950’s brands and models are easily available in Cuba we are certain you won’t find another De Luxe Mercury 51 with the security, safety and comfort of ours!Enquire here!
Notes of interest
- “Mercury” was the entry level of the luxury market for U.S. FORD in the early 50’s.
- Only a handful were imported into Cuba.
- The main features were reliability and ultra-comfort with the stretch design of the car and the “leg room” in the rear section.
- Additionally, the way in which the rear doors open (like a traditional London Black Cab), proves to make the Car easily accessible and appealing.
- “Mercury 51” was again immortalised by Sylvester Stallone in the 1986 film COBRA